Monday, November 14, 2011

New blog!

Created this blog some time ago, but I guess I didn't really publish in it. Just one, which I have deleted.
I used to blog when I was in primary school, and in secondary school but stopped during the later years of secondary education due to time constraint. What made me decide to re-enter the blogosphere is that I guess I just love blogging; to organise my thoughts, to gather advices and opinions, to share my thoughts and feelings. I guess this is pretty much like 3 for the price of 1!
For those that do not know me, I go by the name Joy, and yes, that's my real name. I get asked a lot if that's a self-given name but no, if I had to choose a name for myself, I'd like to be called Felicity. Right now I'm a student in Temasek polytechnic. That shall be all from me for now, more about me will be unveiled in the future posts of this blog so stay tuned! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment