Saturday, May 26, 2012

Strange dreams and scary premoniitons

I've been quite unlucky lately.
I forgot to do my culture quiz online yesterday(which was also the deadline) because I saw something that made me terribly nostalgic in a miserable way so I went home lamenting and cried while watching TV and I was so overwhelmed by my own sorrow that I forgot to do anything related to school at all. It was the first thing I remembered when I woke up this morning though.

I've been having strange dreams these few days, which always happens when I'm tired(in the lacking of sleep kind of way). I don't remember my dreams, unless they are dreams which seem like deja vu or dreams that some how seem familiar in real life but I always end up forgetting what I dream after a while anyway.

And I've been having scary premonitions lately as well. I foresaw myself getting involved in a car crash and when I had that premonition I could really imagine the pain from getting smashed by windows and what other metal parts of the car. I don't mean to scare myself but it's just a premonition like that.
And I had another premonition while I was on the way home Japanese class that the world will come to an end and I would be discussing it with my friend and then I would realise that it doesn't matter if life is at its end and that it would be better if I die, maybe even. And that's scary because I think living without emotions is one of the scariest thing that can ever happen.

I HOPE I'M JUST TOO TIRED AND WHAT I'M REALLY GETTING INTO IS A VISUAL KEI BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment