Saturday, July 07, 2012

Feeling grateful

I've learned so much in the past few days. A really invaluable lesson, I can say. So many words, but I can't seem to choose the right words to describe how I'm feeling.

I am very thankful for life. To be given a life, to be able to breath, to be able to walk, to be able to sing(although I'm horrible at it), to be able to see, smell, and touch. And that's not all I'm thankful for.
Without my family and friends, my life wouldn't be anything special. My life may not be the best, I may not have wealth and I may not have the healthiest body, but I am so thankful I have a life. A life where memories can be created, where experiences can be built and 50 years later I would probably be telling these stories to my kids.

I really don't know how to express my gratitude. I've learned that, feeling grateful and feeling good would just unveil a better tomorrow. I have dreams, I have hopes and slowly, I see them coming true.

Thank you life ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment