Friday, April 13, 2012

FRIENDS ♥♥♥

For the past few weeks, possibly months, I've been very depressed and that kind of stuff.
I think I'm someone who doesn't express my problems very much.
I try to express my emotions as much as possible, because I believe that it's being truthful to one's inner self, and self-expression is an art too. I like being artsy and I like to appear sophisticated and educated. But I always smile, even if I don't understand what's happening, like I'm an idiot. But then again I guess that's artsy too.
Or maybe I'm having problems at home, and when I go out I forget all about these problems, then when I'm at home I start to cry again. That kind of thing.
Time will heal all wounds, as the saying goes.
But it's not only time, it's having a lot of friends. Then even if I'm at home, I'll forget about certain things, even if it's only a short period of time.

SO WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SAY IS
Thank you to everyone who has been there for me. I don't really tell people my problems unless I'm on the verge of falling into total pessimism and seeing everything makes me wants to cry and nothing cheers me up, not even ice cream. And I guess these friends don't really know that what's flowing through my mind, although the pessimistic side of me appears once in a while, I guess they'll catch a glimpse of my melancholy.
And every time someone catches that rare sight and ask me what's wrong, I'll most likely burst into tears. I would most likely not say anything, but crying on a shoulder is very comforting, and I guess it reduces depression up to 50%. Okay maybe not 50% that's a personal estimation. Then when I stop crying and try to say what's wrong I'll start crying again. But crying on a shoulder reduces depression up to 50% so it's okay.
I REALLY LOVE MY FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME.
I'll be there for you when I can, and I'll try to help in whatever way I can as they have been there for me.
I'm not the type that can talk mushy upfront to a person, so I hope everyone who has been there for me will be able to read this.
♥ you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment